-->

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November Tri-Polish Challenge #1

It's time to start the monthly Tri-Polish Challenge with the Crumpets.  I am trying a new-to-me technique introduced to me by The Nailasaurus.  Nimbus.

This month is Blue, Purple, and Grey.  Here is what I used:

  • Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
  • Purple: China Glaze Fancy Pants
  • Grey: Orly Boho Bonnet


I started with 2 coats of Milani White on each nail.  Following the tutorial from The Nailasaurus (here), I started with the darkest color and went right to it.  I dotted each layer in random places on each nail.


I found it a bit challenging to get it exactly like I wanted it, but I learned a few things while at my first attempt.  Start dark!  I thinned it out a bit too much to start.


I actually love how it turned out and will definitely be trying this technique again.


I topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment