-->

Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Tri-Polish Challenge #2

For this one, I decided to try another new-to-me technique from The Nailasaurus: Waterfall.

I'm using these:
  • Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
  • Purple: China Glaze Fancy Pants
  • Grey: Orly Boho Bonnet

I started with 1 coat of Milani White as an undie polish to make the grey really pop.  I then put 2 coats of the grey on each nail.


After a coat of Seche Vite to help dry the base color, I used a small nail art brush to carefully add each line of color with the blue and purple colors. I added a little black and white to the stripes for extra pop!


One final coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in.  These colors work great together and I am pleased with the outcome!  This is another technique I will want to try again!


post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment